Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I blame Rayna for this lol



Thanks Rayna :)


Ok, here I am, completely at a loss as to what to do on this blogspot thing and I blame my friend Rayna for it lol. She sent me the links to her pages and I figured, what the hell, I may as well give it a whirl, too. The only thing is that I'm a complete retard when it comes to computers and I hardly have time to check my regular e-mails and keep up with my friends on myspace. Between working nights and being a mom and trying to squeeze in a little time with Nolan my life is crazy enough. So what do I go ahead and do but add one more thing to the random chaos that is my life. I gotta admit, though, that I have a wonderful life and there's really not much I'd change about it. I have an amazing family and wonderful friends and other than the normal day-to-day bullshit that everyone deals with (crappy weather, a job I really don't like, not enough sleep, etc.) I feel truly blessed with what I do have. Once I get the hang of this blogging thing I'll have to get creative with it lol. Hey - I figure I learned to knit in one day so this shouldn't be too complicated compared to that. Stay tuned to see if I get the hang of this as well lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment